Just like the label on your favourite products always said, this Glow in the Dark patch really does glow in the dark!
You can iron this patch onto pretty much anything (instructions below) then turn off the lights to see it glow.
Patch measures approximately 4 inches by 4 inches.
Created by Retro-a-go-go!
- Garment should be clean & freshly laundered (including new items).
- Set iron to "COTTON", 400 degrees, for five minutes.
- Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
- Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
- Place cloth or light towel over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds.
- Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds.
- Let cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat step 6.
Permanence of application guaranteed by sewing.